Often used for baseball world series pins or softball nationals pin, soft enamel and photoscreen pins make up about 99% of the team trading pins we make.
The difference between the two styles is one of the most frequent questions we get.
* Move your mouse over the images below for a closer look.
- Made from stainless steel, die-cut into your design shape.
- Full-color offset print graphics, suitable for great detail or even photos.
- Epoxy coating to protect design, while providing a flat, smooth, shiny surface.
- Approximately 0.8mm thick & 2/3 the weight of a same-size, same-shape soft enamel pin.
- More quickly made than soft enamel pins, perfect for rush situation.
- Most economical pin style that is suitable for trading.
- Made from die-struck iron metal by default and electroplated.
- Color matching using PMS (Pantone) colors. many choices, but still limiting.
- Epoxy coating is not included by default. This allows you to feel design's texture on the pin's surface.
- Optional epoxy coating is free if desired, simply ask when ordering.
- Approximately 1.2mm thick by default on a 1.50" pin. 50% heavier than photoscreen.
- Colors are applied mostly by hand, leading to longer production times.
- Small variations and minor surface imperfections are normal and characterstic of handcrafted work.