Hard Enamel Pins / Epola / Imitation Cloisonné
Hard enamel pins are arguably the highest quality pins available. Sometimes called 'epola pins' or even 'imitation cloisonné',
hard enamel pins are a long lasting and durable choice for corporate pins, convention pins, event pins, fraternity pins, sorority pins or political pins.
Hard enamel pins are die-struck and then color is applied with a small brush or needle.
Pins are characterized by thin metal lines separating each the colors on your pin.
Hard enamel pins are heated to a high temperature and then polished, creating a bright, smooth, hard enamel finish.
For an embossed look where you can feel the texture of the design, select
Soft Enamel pins instead.
Compare hard enamel & soft enamel pins
Hard enamel polished pins (aka, die struck pin w/hard enamel), is
one of the highest quality pins available.
Hard enamel has brilliant colors, metal separated detailing, great durability with a polished
smooth and hard finish. 2.00" and larger pins have two spur nails on the back, while smaller pins have one.
Benefits of Hard Enamel pins
Disadvantages of Hard Enamel / Epola pins
- Very high quality finish & appearance - view plating options
- Very high perceived value - durable & smooth polished finish
- PMS (Pantone) color matching available
- Bright, vivid colors will not fade over time
- Any custom shape is possible
- Option: add great detail with screen printing on the finished pin.
Add $0.25 per pin and a $25.00 setup per color for this option.
- Limited color choices - they are not full color pins
- Longer production time - pins are hand colored and polished
- Priced higher than some other types
- Slightly (5%-10%) thinner than ordered thickness due to polishing.
- Polished plating styles only (no dyed or antique plating)
Other sizes are available, contact us for a quick quote
Order any quantity of pins above the minimum, price breaks simply occur at quantities above.
From the date you place your order, items can be delivered within 30 calendar days with regular shipping or 15 calendar days with rush shipping. Rush shipping charge is 15% of the total order cost. Call us for last minute order information, we can most likely help you (we have made and delivered custom orders in five days).
Order today, delivery will be on or before:
Rush shipping - delivery will be on or before:
Saturday or Sunday deliveries to be adjusted to the following Monday.
Need pins in less than 15 days? You'll need to choose photoscreen pins.
Note about pin size: Pin size is determined by the greater of width or height.
Whether pin size is 2.00" by 1.00" or 2.00" by 2.00", that is a 2.00" pin. Plan accordingly.
We are not responsible for website, email or telephonic pricing errors.
The correct item price will always be charged at the time of the sale.