USSSA pins & USSSA Global pins!



ASI 268922  ||  UPIC METROPIN  ||  BBB A+
Home
About Us
Color Chart
Testimonials
Contact Us
(855) 638-7655
Custom Lapel Pins
Photo Screen
Deluxe Photo Screen
Heavy Photo Screen
Photo Enamel Hybrid
Soft Enamel
Hard Enamel
Die Struck
3D Diecast
Cloisonné
Ordering Pins
Pin Design Quote
Pin Prices
Pin Attachments
Pin Bags
Pin Options
Size Comparison
Custom Ink Pens
Custom Coins
Coin Prices
Coin Gallery
Coin Options
Custom Medals
Medal Prices
Medal Gallery
Medal Options
Custom Wine Charms
Events & Corporate
Wineries & Clubs
Bridal Charms
Full Color Photo
Dog Tags
Custom Key Chains
Key Chains Enamel
Key Chains Photo
Push Pins
Tie Tacks
Silicone Wristbands
Recognition Pins
Service Pins
Military Pins
Nursing Pins
Fraternity Pins
Sorority Pins
Specialty Pins
Balloon Pins
Cheer Pins
Destination Imagination
Falls Creek Church Camp
Motorcycle Pins
Odyssey of the Mind
Ski Resort Pins
Sports Trading Pins
Baseball Pins
Cooperstown Pins
SlumpBuster Pins
USSSA Pins
Custom Trading Pins
Softball Pins
ASA Fastpitch
AFA Softball
USSSA Fastpitch
Basketball Pins
Hockey Pins
Lacrosse Pins
Soccer Pins

Sports Pin Gallery Enamel
Sports Pin Gallery Photo
Sports Fundraising




Compare Our Prices

We're not impressed. Big bucks - little pins.
Check 'em all out.

Compare Prices


Connect With Us!


USSSA Pins - Official Trading Pins for your USSSA World Series


USSSA Baseball Teams           USSSA Softball Teams

USSSA Official Supplier

Metro Pins :: Official USSSA National Pin Supplier


Metro Pins is an official recognized national supplier for USSSA World Series trading pins.  Get your world series pins through Metro Pins and be sure you have not only us, but USSSA on your side when you place your order.  Whether you are going to the USSSA World Series, The Global World Series or the USSSA Elite 32, you should be ordering with Metro Pins. 

USSSA lapel pins What kind of trading pin should you get?  99% of USSSA trading pins are typically either soft enamel pins or photoscreen pins.  Soft enamel pins let you feel the texture of the pin design on the surface of the pin.  Photoscreen pins are smooth and shiny, giving you full color and great detail.  We'd guesstimate about 60% of USSSA world series pins are soft enamel (sometimes called die struck with color added) and the other 40% are photoscreen pins (or some related type of printed trading pin).

Compare photoscreen & soft enamel pins

What size pin should I order?  Don't go too small!  Small pins are often shunned by traders.  The average USSSA pin size is 1.75".  We'd suggest at least 1.50", but no smaller.  Design a smart trader too... don't spend money on a spinner or a blinking LEDs if you have an undersized trading pin.  Get a good sized pin, and only if your budget permits should you go for the extras.  Big pins are better than small pins with 'extras'. 

How many USSSA World Series pins do I need?  USSSA trading pin orders fluctuate based upon the number of teams in the tournament.  Plan to have enough pins for each player to trade with each team (plus a couple extras for grandma).  Don't know how many teams there will be?  Do not wait for the final team list or you'll pay through the nose on shipping!!!  Just look up last year's team count and add 10%, you'll be close enough to where you need to be. 

When should I order my USSSA Global World Series pins?  First get the pin designed with us.  Do that early... your pin design can sit and wait for you to get your funds ready to purchase your pins.  Don't wait until June to order!  60% of teams order then.  Soft enamel pins take longer to make (colored by hand), so don't wait until June to order.  Don't get caught in the traffic jam if you can avoid it.

PRO TIP:  Raise team funds early in the season, or see if someone on the team will front the purchase and reimburse them when you get your fundraising done. 


USSSA World Series Trading Pins...

USSSA World Series Pins

Hard Enamel Lapel Pins

Soft Enamel Lapel Pins

Heavy Photoscreen Lapel Pins

Photoscreen Lapel Pins













"If Metro Pins didn't manufacture your last custom lapel pin or trading pin - you probably paid too much!"

Home   Contact Us   About Us   Color Chart   Terms & Conditions

Your IP: 54.225.16.58